Admissions are open for Academic Year 2020-21 from Nursery to Grade VIII. (Subject to availability)
The admissions process at The Shri Ram Universal School has been designed to make certain that students are appropriately placed at appropriate grade levels while maintaining the integrity and consistency of the school program and policies.
We shall follow the following age criteria
||Age as on 30 June Of the year of admissions
||Date of birth between
||2 Years 6 Months
||1st Jan and 31st Dec 2017
||3 Years 6 months
||1st Jan and 31st Dec 2016
||4 Years 6 months
||1st Jan and 31st Dec 2015
||5 Years 6 Months
||1st Jan and 31st Dec 2014
The admission Process involves the following steps:
- 1. Filling up the Application Form.
- 2. Attending the interaction with the admissions team and the educator at the allotted slot.
- 3. Submission of the Application Form with the following documents:
- Copy of original birth certificate of the child
- You will be required to give the School a copy of your ward's immunization and other medical details. This is necessary in the interest of the child. You are therefore requested to ensure that all the relevant details are available with you at the time of completing admission formalities
- Election Identity Card / Passport / Telephone bill - for verification of address (in original)
- Copy of Child's Aadhar Card and both the parents
- Six passport size photographs of the child
- Two passport size photographs of each parent
- The Transfer Certificate (for students of Class II onwards) is to be submitted before the start of the session
- Report card of the previous class attended
- 4. Payment of fee on confirmation of admission.
- 5. Complete the route map for Conveyance if opting for transport facility
- 6. Lunch is offered as an optional facility. Please inform the admissions team if you would like your child to avail of this facility.